Friday, September 3, 2010

Resume

Adrienne R. Bowman

Rt. 1 Box 267 Grafton WV 26354 • 304-709-1850 • arbowman3@gmail.com

 

Profile

 

My name is Adrienne Bowman.I would love to work with children and teach grades K-6. I would be a great choice for a teacher, I have lots of experience with children and i would love to teach them and help them through life as they learn. I have a Masters Degree in Elementary Education.

 

Education

 

Grafton High School - Graduated                                                                                              2009

 

Fairmont State University

(majoring in Elementary Education K-6)                                                       2009-present


Skills


Languages

English


Work Experience

2007

 

Tygart Lake Lodge - Waitress


 

Activities

 

References

Available upon request

No comments:

Post a Comment